PVC thermal stabilizer
1) Salt base heat stabilizer: salt base class stabilizer is refers to the combination with "base" of the inorganic and organic lead salt, this type of stabilizer has excellent heat resistance, weather resistance and electrical insulation, low cost, transparency is poor, has certain toxicity, dosage is in commonly 0.5% ~ 5.0%.
2) Fatty acid heat stabilizer: this kind of heat stabilizer is composed of fatty acid root and metal ion compound, also known as metal soap heat stabilizer, its performance is related to acid radical and the kinds of metal ions, the general dosage is 0.1% ~ 3.0%.
3) Organic tin heat stabilizer, this class with PVC heat stabilizer molecules ligand, unstable chlorine atoms and organic tin in the ligand carboxylic acid ester and unstable chlorine atom displacement.This kind of thermal stabilizer is characterized by high stability, good transparency and excellent heat resistance. The disadvantage is that the price is more expensive.
4) Composite heat stabilizer: this kind of heat stabilizer is based on salt base class or metal soap liquid or solid complexes and organic tin compounds, including metal salts of calcium, magnesium, zinc, barium, calcium, zinc and barium - such as zinc and barium - cadmium;Common organic acids such as organic fatty acids, naphthenic acid, oleic acid, benzoic acid and salicylic acid.
5) Organic compound heat stabilizer:this thermal stabilizer with a few main stabilizer used alone (primarily nitrogenous organic compounds), include high boiling point of the polyols and phosphite ester, stabilizer and phosphite with metal, can improve the weatherability of composite materials, transparency, improve the product surface color.